Are you passionate about yoga and interested in becoming an integral part of the Lotus Loft Community? We offer a Karma Yoga program for yogis, which encompasses, committing one shift per week at the studio in exchange for a Free Yoga membership. Fill out the form below. If we feel we are a good match, we’ll be in touch shortly!
WHAT IS KARMA YOGA?
At its roots, Karma Yoga means the Yoga of Action and is about offering service to others. At Lotus Loft, this spirit of service is shared – your service ensures our studio runs smoothly, makes our guests feel welcomed and cared-for, and allows Lotus Loft to be a true oasis in people’s daily lives. In turn, we aim to serve you, your health, your happiness – esp. through free and unlimited yoga, and a warm, fun and supportive community.
Here’s a bit more about this shared spirit of service at Lotus Loft…
WHAT YOU ARE ASKED TO GIVE…
- A love of yoga and a willingness to participate in Lotus Loft’s many class offerings
- Your warmth, kindness and enthusiasm to serve Lotus Loft’s community of guests and fellow staff
- A 6-month commitment (minimum)
- Be dependable and punctual
- Find coverage if necessary.
- Have exceptional customer service skills
- Exhibit strong administrative skills (organization, efficiency and communication)
- Sign a contract agreement that you will follow all duties of this position for a minimum of 6 months a 3-4-hour shift/week (same day/time each week) fill-in for a fellow karma yogi with a schedule conflict
WHAT YOU RECEIVE…
- Unlimited class membership
- Discounts on most workshops offered by Lotus Loft teachers
- 15% discounts on retail
- Social and educational events (for the Lotus Loft staff family)
- A relaxed and uplifting work environment (e.g. no shoes necessary, committed yogi/yogini work colleagues, work that brightens our world – one human being at a time.)
Please Apply to be a Karma Yogi at Lotus Loft! We’d love to hear from you. Thanks for your interest!
The Lotus Loft Team