BE MINDFUL OF…
- The time. Please arrive 10-15 minutes prior to class starting to be able to set up your space. Classes start on time and we would love for you to be here for the opening intention. If you are running late, please call us to let us know.
- The floors. Please remove your shoes before you enter the practice space and you may place all of your belongings in the closet at the back of the room. Also, if your sweat came off of your mat, please wipe it up before leaving.
- Others around you. This is a sacred space and yogi’s come for various reasons, please keep talking to a minimum when you are in the practice space or during the practice. If you have a cell phone, please turn it to vibrate or off and refrain from wearing any perfumes or scented lotions.
- Your body. Wear loose comfortable clothing to class and make sure you don’t eat a lot before class. It is recommended that you practice on an empty stomach, having your last meal 2-3 hours before practicing.
- The class type. If you are taking a gentle yoga class it is recommended that you bring any of your own props, although we provide them to you, we have a limited quantity. If it is a hot class, water and a towel are strongly recommended. All classes require a yoga mat. If you don’t have a yoga mat, you can rent one from us for $2.
LET US KNOW IF…
- You need to leave the class early. If you have to leave before class is over, please leave before Savasana, to minimize the disruption.
- You are brand new to yoga, we want to assist you as much as we can.
- You have any physical limitations or injuries. We will offer modifications in certain poses, or props.
- You are feeling nauseas, dizzy, or lightheaded anytime during the practice.
- You prefer not to have any “hands on” physical adjustments during the practice.
- You have any aversions or allergies to certain aromatherapy fragrances or oils.